Saturday, August 30, 2008

Satiate my taste buds...


Mediterranean Food! Tapas Menu!! Red Wine!!! Today I start this blog about my stay in New England from Jan 2005 to Sep 2007 in Hartford,CT and from Feb 2008 to Apr 2008 in Somerset, NJ. And the first thing that comes to my mind is Food and Wine. Especially Mediterranean food to which I was introduced in Hartford. And as I start this blog I think that most of the posts might be devoted to dining. I just adore the Tapas Menu. The very thought of it tickles my taste buds. Grilled/Sauteed onions, sun dried tomatoes, ricotta cheese, falafel, hummus, red peppers, chick peas, pita bread, spicy blackened chicken and more. Place where it all started is Tapas on Ann Street, Hartford. Muffaletta, Spanakopita, The Four Tapas, Cajun Tapas - all awesome. Awesome experience! Dining on the pavement with some music and wine!
http://www.tapasonline.com/ordereze/Default.aspx



Another one was the Kairo Kafe, New Brunswick, NJ. Buffalo Wings, Hummus V, Baba Ganoush, Hummus Sandwich, Falafel Sandwich, Chicken Sandwich, and the Kairo Burger. Mouth Watering! To add to the good points, it also serves Hookah and sometimes also has a belly dancer to add the glamour element. Excellent service. Courtesy - Friendly Rutgers Students

http://www.kairokafe.com/index.htm

Hope I would get to taste some Mediterranean cuisine soon and satiate my taste buds.

1 comment:

Gaurav Bhargava said...

DOnt u worry dost. That time is not too far....U will be back here :)